Worldwide Shipping! FREE shipping when you spend over €150!
We may collect personal identification data from a User in a range of ways, including but not limited to, when a User visits our site, registers on the site, places an order, fills in a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. A User may be asked for, as applicable, name, mailing address, email address and phone number. A User may also visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification data from a User for the purpose they chose to provide it for. A User can always refuse to supply personal identification data, except that it may prevent them from participating in certain Site-related actions.
We may collect non-personal identification data about a User whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification data may include a User’s browser name, the type of computer used and technical information about a User, including their method of connecting to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other related information.
Our Site uses “cookies” to enhance User experience. Some cookies are necessary for the functioning of the site, such as facilitating checkout. We also use non-essential cookies to help us measure actions on our Site to provide the best user experience, such as Google Analytics, and to provide updates to you outside of our website, such as Facebook. Non-essential cookies may be opted out of by clicking “No” on the notification bar on the Site.
Keogh’s Irish Gifts may collect and use a User’s personal information to:
– Improve customer service – Data a User discloses helps us to reply to customer service needs and support requests more effectively.
– Personalize User experience – We may use data in aggregate to identify how our Users as a group use our services delivered on our Site.
– Improve our Site – We may use feedback from a User to improve our services and products.
– Process payments – We may use the data a User provides about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with any outside parties except to the degree needed to deliver the service.
– Administer a Site function, such as promotion, survey or contest – Send a User information they opted to receive about subjects we think will interest them.
– Send periodic emails – We may use the email address provided to send a User information and updates related to their order. It may also be used to respond to their queries, questions, and other requests. If a User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Keogh’s Irish Gifts updates, news, and associated service or product details, etc.
We implement appropriate data gathering, storage and processing procedures and security systems to protect against unlawful access, modification, disclosure or deletion of your personal data, including username, password, transaction details and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent a User’s personal data to others. We may share demographic information but only generic aggregated and not associated with any personal data involving visitors and users with our trusted business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the reasons previously outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us to operate our company and the Site or manage activities on our behalf, such as sending out surveys and newsletters. We may share your data with these third parties for these limited objectives, only when you have given us your permission.
There are actions you may take to manage your data during your use of this Site and below are a few examples of ways you can control this:
You may choose at any time not to opt into certain services or promotions on our Site.
You may order products without creating an account.
You may alter certain personal data in the ‘My Account’ section of the Site.
If you believe the data we are holding about you is incorrect, you may request a copy of this data or that it be deleted, then please write to us, email us or use the contact form provided.
By utilising this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not consent to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been made to this policy will be considered your acceptance of those changes.
Keogh’s Irish Gifts
Oughterard, Co. Galway